Pet Friendly Belfast Maine Hotel
Fireside Inn Ocean’s Edge welcomes pets and we offer comfortable accommodations for their owners. To insure your pet’s comfort, the comfort of other pets, and of all our guests, we have a few guidelines that we ask your pet to follow:
- Pets shouldn’t be left alone in their room. Even well-behaved pets do act up when their master leaves them alone.
- Pets should be kept on a leash when not in their room (unless, of course, you have a goldfish).
- When you walk your pet, please do your part to help keep our grounds clean. There is a perfect dog walking area behind the hotel, toward the waterfront.
- Pet rooms have patio doors which exit to our acres of back lawn.
- When asked if we allow dogs at our hotel, here’s what we generally reply:
Dogs are welcome in this hotel. We’ve never had a dog that smoked in bed and set fire to the blankets. We’ve never had a dog who stole the towels, played the TV too loud or had a fight with his traveling companion. We’ve never had a dog who got drunk and broke up the furniture. So, if your dog can vouch for you, you’re welcome, too!